Puppies are a delight and they deserve your love and attention; they also need education and discipline to function properly and to socialise well with people and other animals.
Some of the more basic rules need to be taught at an early age, while other forms of education such as advanced obedience training and perhaps even agility training come later.
- The first thing a puppy needs to learn is toilet training.
- For a puppy’s own safety, basic training commands such as ‘Sit & Stay’ need to taught next.
- Playtime is essentially for puppies, it helps them to develop mentally and physically.
- A growing puppy will need to exercise, therefore, lead training needs to be gradually introduced.
- The social puppy is the happy happy, introduce them to people and other animals.
These are some of the basic skills you can successfully teach your puppy at home.
To reinforce puppy training in a safe and controlled atmosphere when he can meet and play with other pups, enrol him or her in a puppy pre-school.
Tags: crate puppy training, puppies training, puppy potty training, puppy training